What is the Care Assist Pager?
The CareAssist is a portable telecare alarm that can receive alerts from the various telecare sensors available. The CareAssist will display what type of sensor that’s been triggered. The carer will then acknowledge and respond to the situation. It will also help to improve informal carers’ lifestyles, enabling them to lead more independent lives.
What are the Benefits of the Care Assist Pager?
- It’s compatible with up to 128 telecare sensors
- It’s easy to use with a clear luminous 2.4” OLED display
- The CareAssist is fully portable, with a small pocket sized design and is battery operated
- The CareAssist can alert the carer using sound, vibration and a visual display
How does the Care Assist Pager work ?
Telecare sensors will be pre-assigned by the Telecare Officer, and allocated to either a location within the building or to a specific resident. When the sensor is activated, the CareAssist will vibrate, beep and light up its bright screen. This will alert the carer to the incident allowing them to view what sensor has been triggered. There is a radio range of up to 200 metres (line of sight).
Who’s it for?
- It’s designed to support local carers to deliver high quality, nonintrusive care
- For people who do not need to be monitored by our Control Centre, the CareAssist allows them to monitor their loved ones and cater to their needs