What is the My Amie Pendant?
The MyAmie Pendant is small and discreet, designed to provide more comfortable wearing options for our customers. It can be configured to the Lifeline VI+, Lifeline VI, Connect and Connect+ units. The aim is to provide you with the peace of mind and reassurance that you will be responded to in the event of an emergency.
What are the Benefits of the My Amie Pendant?
- It’s 50% smaller than the ‘Amie’ pendant, has a bigger button and is lighter
- Unlike other pendants, in can be worn on the wrist, with 2 different sizes to choose from
- It will alert the Telecare Control Centre when the battery is low
- The battery will last for up to 7 years and is waterproof
How does the My Amie pendant work?
The MyAmie pendant enables you to raise an alarm call from your home or garden. You can do this by pressing the large red button. The pendant will send a radio signal (on the dedicated social alarm frequency) to the Lifeline home unit which will in turn raise a call to the Control Centre
Who’s it for?
- Older, infirm or disabled people
- Hospital discharge patients
- Those who are at risk of domestic violence, victimisation or distraction burglary
- People who live in high crime areas
- Individuals of any age who live home alone