What is the Pressure Mat?
On detection of pressure exerted on the mat, an alarm output will be provided in two forms. This can be hard wired into the home equipment or wireless when used in conjunction with a Radio Output Module (ROM) or Universal Sensor. The type of alarm call raised is dependent on how the equipment is configured. The Pressure Mat is compatible with Lifeline home units and other Tunstall telecare enabled systems.
What are the Benefits of the Pressure Mat ?
- Discreet installation – with minimum visual impact
- Dual use inactivity/intruder monitoring – providing two types of monitoring with one device
- Wireless operation – the Radio Output Module can be used to provide wireless radio messages
How does the Pressure Mat work?
The Pressure Mat can be used in the following ways: • Inactivity – discreetly monitors a user’s movements, eg placed under carpets and raises an alarm if no activity has been detected. • Activity – monitors for activity as part of the intruder functionality available on Tunstall home units
Who’s it for?
The Pressure Mat is for people:
- Who live in a property at risk from intrusion
- Who require inactivity monitoring, such as those at risk of falling